View high resolution
For my own sake of record, I thought I’d post here about our living nativity photo shoot.
A few thoughts:
1. I have really great friends. They are supportive and dream with me, and GET IT.
2. My friend’s kids are ridiculously cute.
3. There may not have been a giraffe, or a puppy dog in the stable, but that doesn’t really matter.
4. Glitter is a fun photo prop.
5. Bringing the nativity to life is a great way to start the Christmas season.
Want to see the whole thing? (Warning, there are 236 photos of cuteness.) Click here.